I am SO excited about this giveaway because I LOVE shopping at Kroger! Although I was so sad when they stopped doubling and tripling coupons, I still save the most money with sales and coupons at Kroger. I just love that place!
Kroger is running their Cart Buster Savings Event until March 6th and with this event, you can find savings in every department of the store on over 35 different brands. Some of my favorite brands are participating, like Cheerios, Tide, Pillsbury, Totino’s, Charmin, and Bounty, just to name a few.
Not only can you find savings in the store, but you can also check out cartbuster.com to grab money-saving digital coupons, shopping lists, and more. Not only that, but you will also find the “Deal of the Day” at cartbuster.com.
How does the “Deal of the Day” work?
- During seven days of the Cart Buster Savings Event, 2/29/12 – 3/6/12, there will be a super hot, exclusive offer good on one participating Cart Buster item. Each offer will be exclusive and available for one-day only – but the offer will be good for the duration of the entire event.
- You’ll see savings of up to and over 50% with the Deal of the Day offers – maybe even some freebies – and that’s on top of the already-low, low prices that Cart Buster has to offer!
- Look for seven days of “Deal of the Day offers” beginning 2/29/12. The Last Deal of the Day offer will be up on 3/6/12. But don’t fret – the Cart Buster event will continue even after the Deal of the Day ends. Check your local store for the exact end date for the Cart Buster Savings Event.
I was lucky enough to be given a $25 Kroger gift card to use on my latest shopping trip and would like to offer another $25 gift card to the Kroger family of stores to one of you!!
Are you in it to win it???
Here’s how. Do one or do them all but leave a comment for each entry you choose to do:
- Leave a comment telling me what item you would be most excited to stock up on using your gift card.
- Become a fan of Roubinek Reality on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Become a fan of Kroger on Facebook.
- Follow Kroger on Twitter.
- Sign up to get our posts in your email (found in side bar). Why would you want to miss a single one?!!?! Hehe!
Make sure to leave a comment for each entry. If you do all of these but only leave one comment, it will be like you only entered the giveaway one time. This is because there will be one comment number chosen and the more comments you have, the higher the chance you have to win. I want you all to have the same chance!!
The giveaway will end at midnight on Monday, March 12th. Random.org will choose a winner and they will be announced the following day.
Good luck, friends!!!
Disclosure: The Kroger Family of Stores gift card, information, and giveaway were all provided by the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills/Nestle/Proctor & Gamble/Pepsi/Kraft through MyBlogSpark.